2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cels

Player Valuation: £60m
It's going to be beneficial to all parties when Bernard leaves the Club, we can put his salary to better use and he can get on with having a career. I like a tricky skilful player and would have liked to see it work for him at Everton, but it wasn't to be. Best wishes and good luck to the guy.

Paulie

Player Valuation: £15m
It's going to be beneficial to all parties when Bernard leaves the Club, we can put his salary to better use and he can get on with having a career. I like a tricky skilful player and would have liked to see it work for him at Everton, but it wasn't to be. Best wishes and good luck to the guy.

I think he's given that up for money with this move tbh.

Baines' left foot

Player Valuation: £70m
I'm a bit gutted about this one.

He comes across a good guy, and at his best he was a joy to watch. It's a shame he didn't live up to his early promise. The fans of the team he's joining seem pretty happy, though. I feel like due to his reported personal/mental issues he needs to be playing in a team where he is one of the stars and is appreciated by fans. Hopefully he gets that there.

Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks