2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had one; most people have had one. Who could possibly live in this world long enough without having one? You'd be inhuman not to be overcome at least once in that way.

But that is all besides the point here, it's a reach as an explanation for Bernards's comments, so dont be climbing on your high horse.

I've asked 3 or 4 times now: why is the club not even acknowledging his departure? Maybe you can explain it?

I've never had what's described as a "panic attack".

I've had moments of panic and spells of anxiety like everybody else does but an actual attack where it can be so extreme to physically feel like collapsing or feel like you're going to die. Never fortunately.

I've never had what's described as a "panic attack".

I've had moments of panic and spells of anxiety like everybody else does but an actual attack where it can be so extreme to physically feel like collapsing or feel like you're going to die. Never fortunately.
You're lucky mate. Feels like a heart attack.

Phew thought it was not going to happen him being shipped out. Footballing wise up in my top ten as a flop

Reckon he would more suited at this it's non contact.

Seemed like a good lad. His stature might’ve worked against him but he’s climbed up to the top of his sport so you’d think he’s overcome that hurdle long ago.

Phew thought it was not going to happen him being shipped out. Footballing wise up in my top ten as a flop

Reckon he would more suited at this it's non contact.

I think few of our superstars think that's the game they're playing every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.