2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what he's insinuating in his goodbye message. Definitely some bad eggs at the club, whether it's player's, staff or directors.
If you pay somebody big money and you see how he performs (dreadful is an understatement) does that piss you of?

I love him and wish his time here hadn't seemed so star-crossed. Arguably he's not best suited for the PL but his talent and skill are prodigious. I hope his sorcery serves him better in his new situation.

The cryptic messaging from Bernard (and that utter nob rot Delph): right at the moment when the club is down in the dumps these two no marks treat themselves to a couple of kicks to the face.

GTF out of Everton FC - you utter filth.
You're seeing things that aren't there.

Time to lay off the inhalants, fella.

I don't think it was really the physicality of the league that he struggled with. He'll have been slow and undersized his whole career, no matter where he's played.

His problem was that while everything he tried on the ball looked like a good idea, it almost never came off.

149185_1.jpg

It means nothing really.

He has talent. It's not the same as being good. Mo Besic has "talent".

Bernard would be boss at futsal or doing keepy ups for a living or something.
Well he makes a living as a footballer, so….

and as for Jo, Brazil went through about a decade when they were fairly bereft of quality strikers. Don’t think they’ve ever had such a shortage in attacking kids.

If you pay somebody big money and you see how he performs (dreadful is an understatement) does that piss you of?
Probably, but if I'm paying anyone, regardless of whether they are/not performing, I'd still act professional bout about it.

Moments of genius and delight. But mostly ran around a lot, when he played. Perhaps he needed to play more? Always seems a nice man, and keen to wear the shirt, even if his feet didn't always work. Good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.