2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo is right not to pick him.

The longer he waits, the better Beni Bang Bang gets in peoples imaginations.

source.gif

It says everything about him that the manager isn't picking him despite the injury we have and the poor performances of other players, its not like Carlo has any particular loyality to any of the ones in midfield now

Didn't he get his debut against Chelsea under David Unsworth, put in one crunching tackle and then everyone went crazy about him?

May as well give him another go now I feel. If players are getting picked game after game whilst putting in ineffective performances, there is no incentive for them to raise their game... they know they'll be picked again either way. At least Beni may put in a decent committed performance, if only to prove he is worthy of a place.

Didn't he get his debut against Chelsea under David Unsworth, put in one crunching tackle and then everyone went crazy about him?

May as well give him another go now I feel. If players are getting picked game after game whilst putting in ineffective performances, there is no incentive for them to raise their game... they know they'll be picked again either way. At least Beni may put in a decent committed performance, if only to prove he is worthy of a place.
That's my only gripe with Carlo. He keeps picking the same players then saying how the performances are unacceptable. I get we have very little in terms of options but we HAVE options.

That's my only gripe with Carlo. He keeps picking the same players then saying how the performances are unacceptable. I get we have very little in terms of options but we HAVE options.

Does he? We had Walcott and Branthwaite on today and at one point went 3-5-2. He's just stuck having to play a lot of absolute rot at the moment like Davies and Pickford.

Does he? We had Walcott and Branthwaite on today and at one point went 3-5-2. He's just stuck having to play a lot of absolute rot at the moment like Davies and Pickford.
Im focusing my "performances were unacceptable" at Sigurdsson and Davies. Yet they play almost every match for him. I'm not slating Carlo, just that its Groundhogs Day with him. We've seen players tons of times that are woeful in multiple matches in a row yet they get picked the next week. Tom Davies really doesn't have any place in a top flight team, yet, he's there every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.