2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely him or Markelo can't do any worse than the frauds we've had out there lately

I don't think he's the answer but I think style of play wise hes the most similar to Gueye. I would just like to see how he performs. We know Davies can't play in a 2 and Sigurdsson isn't a midfielder.

He couldn't get into Wigan's midfield., he has no chance of getting into ours.
Never sure why people keep perpetuating that myth. He was selected for one game , got injured in it and his injury kept breaking down so he never played again for Wigan.
Unfortunately it’s hard to see Carlo playing him this season, after Spurs match Southampton proved that yes we can get worse but I hope he at least gets a chance.

Never sure why people keep perpetuating that myth. He was selected for one game , got injured in it and his injury kept breaking down so he never played again for Wigan.
Unfortunately it’s hard to see Carlo playing him this season, after Spurs match Southampton proved that yes we can get worse but I hope he at least gets a chance.
From what I saw when he broke into the team a couple of years ago and for the u23s he definitely has a lot of talent, but for one reason or another he hasn't continued his progression. I'm surprised he hasn't been given a chance in the last couple of games as you'd expect him to bring at least a bit more energy (any would do) to the midfield than what we've seen.
He has had injury problems and putting two and two together some off field issues. Not sure what is going to happen with him.

Not sure what is going to happen with him.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.