2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever people think about him, two and a half years after he left, he will have no regrets. He’s winning trophies and earning huge money living a life of luxury and working in West London. London isn’t for everyone but if you’ve got money it’s a hell of a place.

We’ve gone backwards since he left and no amount of bitterness, name calling and sneering will change that.

As far as I recall he ran around a lot and looked enthusiastic for about 1 and half games and for the rest of the time he was increasingly nondescript and out of his depth.
Now apparently he’s the answer to all our dreams based on no actual evidence whatsoever.
If he was as good as some maintain he would have had his chance by now as indeed Gordon has.

Why hasn’t he played? He was absolutely fantastic in that game all that time ago. I can’t remember who it was against but he was really good and showed loads of promise.

Carlo needs to stop persisting with the same useless carthorses and give promising young talent a go.

I’d rather just put me nan’s urn there in the centre circle than give Davies another go!!!
Could maybe get SIGGYFRAUD to drink her ashes as a power boost shake lol

Whatever people think about him, two and a half years after he left, he will have no regrets. He’s winning trophies and earning huge money living a life of luxury and working in West London. London isn’t for everyone but if you’ve got money it’s a hell of a place.

We’ve gone backwards since he left and no amount of bitterness, name calling and sneering will change that.
I assume you're talking about Barkley and not Baningime. But I agree, we have missed Ross to an extent

Sadly I’m thinking we‘ll never see him again in a blue shirt for the 1st team. They were just waltzing through our midfield , changes needed and Carlo thought his best option was to bring on another defender and go to a 5 with three in midfield instead of bringing on Beni to play deep midfield. And it worked .

Status
Not open for further replies.