BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think they get much anyways because of the kitbag deal. I may be wrong but we get a set amount from kitbag no matter how many shirts are sold
Well, I guess then the guilt I had over paying around $30 for what appears the same quality shirt I would have to pay around $150 to get delivered to Australia isn't as emphatic.

The training gear is beyond terrible, there's barely anything even available, just some jackets and salmon t-shirt. Where's the hoodies and jumpers, they always seem to sell well? No coats either. Say what you what about the kits Nike made for us but the heritage gear we had a couple of years ago was boss

The training gear is beyond terrible, there's barely anything even available, just some jackets and salmon t-shirt. Where's the hoodies and jumpers, they always seem to sell well? No coats either. Say what you what about the kits Nike made for us but the heritage gear we had a couple of years ago was boss

Was the 'Heritage Gear' Nike ?

A lot of the t-shirts and stuff are made by a company called Source Lab which is now part of the JD Group, they make stuff for allsorts like Barca, Brazil, Utd. For Barca they make a top thats identical to the kit with Barca's own label on.

Was the 'Heritage Gear' Nike ?

A lot of the t-shirts and stuff are made by a company called Source Lab which is now part of the JD Group, they make stuff for allsorts like Barca, Brazil, Utd. For Barca they make a top thats identical to the kit with Barca's own label on.

It was actually Nike tbf. Although that was just a continuation of LeCoq, who also did 'heritage' gear for us too, by sticking the 80s badge on certain things. I think after all the hassle of the fans moaning about the new badge, the club just want to stick it everywhere to avoid any more dramas, which is probably sensible.

Good God the new home shirt is beyond horrible.

It's a crime against Football. It's the Sepp Blatter of shirts.

I would subpeona that shirt and hold it in a Swiss prison for extradition to the closest Bonfire and roast marshmallows on that muther.

I would cut that shirt up into 365 peices and wipe my bottom on a new piece every day of the year...

Look I just don't like it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.