BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
why couldn't they have ut the white cuffs on the short sleeve like they do long sleeve? i will never ever like the look of a long sleeve t-shirt on it's own. football shirt or not, but would have made the short sleeve ones look better.

why couldn't they have ut the white cuffs on the short sleeve like they do long sleeve? i will never ever like the look of a long sleeve t-shirt on it's own. football shirt or not, but would have made the short sleeve ones look better.
I agree. But no shirt is perfect for everyone I guess.

Apologies if this has already been posted but, do you reckon the blue on the shorts is to make the players all look the same? As in, from a distance, it will look like all players have their shirts untucked & all at the same length?

Apologies if this has already been posted but, do you reckon the blue on the shorts is to make the players all look the same? As in, from a distance, it will look like all players have their shirts untucked & all at the same length?

maybe, but what kind of feature is that? haha

Why couldn't we stick to this season's one for a little while longer anyway, it's boss.

Although it is probably cursed.
Yet another of the untold number of miseries this season: one of our greatest shirts is now dispatched to oblivion because of this sh*** season. They looked like absolute dark Gods among men. And then they kicked the off against Leicester. Nothing worked this year.

Is that Pink in Our new Training Kit ?

CFmI9mFWYAAr-21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.