BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, I think on the players (as in full kit) it looks great. Especially with the long sleeve shirt on Rom.
true that. and personally i cant see why the fuzz about the shorts, theres always a catch in every kit. this year it's that but it really is kinda neat actually. tuck or not the general look of the whole kit stays.

shorts 6/10
shirt 9/10
socks 10/10
whole shebang 8+/10

I like it, while not as nice as their last one, it's far nicer than the Nike home shirts we had. Not 100% on the band on the shorts though, will have to see it being worn on the players properly first.

LOL WTF its like when you mess around with your fantasy footy kit and go " this will wind everyone up it's so [Poor language removed]!"
My Kopite mate does this. He also gives up after a week.

23vyt0p.png

I like the white socks as they do look better, but the shorts are awful in my opinion. Why not just keep it simple and have plain white shorts, now I have to wait for another year and hope they get it right next time.

adidas? i thought all everton teams use umbro?

We do, it's one that someone mocked up.

Although last season my lads coach (adidas account manager that deals with the clubs) was adamant that we were going to Adidas but said we opted for Umbro at the last minute when they were under the impression that it was a done deal.
He told me he'd seen the kit design as well, reckoned it was fairly plain, I've tried to get him to get me a pic of it but he hasnt been forthcoming.

I got one of them blackberry/purple bench woven jackets delivered today €25 plus€10delivery off Kitbag scum..was 110€ at start of season Kitbag

true that. and personally i cant see why the fuzz about the shorts, theres always a catch in every kit. this year it's that but it really is kinda neat actually. tuck or not the general look of the whole kit stays.

shorts 6/10
shirt 9/10
socks 10/10
whole shebang 8+/10
I agree with that. But I would go 9/10 when worn with Long sleeve shirt...I think the whole shebang just works brilliantly with the long sleeves...AND NOT TUCKED IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.