BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to the release of the away kit. It's a shame they can't release all the kits at the same time. Any ideas when it is due out? Or will the leave until the last minute

I'm looking forward to the release of the away kit. It's a shame they can't release all the kits at the same time. Any ideas when it is due out? Or will the leave until the last minute

I think given what they have done previously, it will be;

Home kit released in June,
Away kit released in July (pre order from end of June)
third kit released in August. ( pre order from end of July)

The main question is, will we get images before then? Umbro managed to keep the home kit under wraps till the launch, so we probably won't see the away kit or third kit until the we can pre order them

can anyone tell me how similar the size fits are to the nike one a few years back? Some shirts I'm a medium and sometimes a large depending on the brand. don't want to have to send it back from the US

can anyone tell me how similar the size fits are to the nike one a few years back? Some shirts I'm a medium and sometimes a large depending on the brand. don't want to have to send it back from the US

I've found them to be basically the same, I've got this seasons Umbro home and the third and away Nike ones with the old badge, all medium, all fit me the same

Wore the large size when we were with Nike, and medium with this seasons Umbro.

I think given what they have done previously, it will be;

Home kit released in June,
Away kit released in July (pre order from end of June)
third kit released in August. ( pre order from end of July)

The main question is, will we get images before then? Umbro managed to keep the home kit under wraps till the launch, so we probably won't see the away kit or third kit until the we can pre order them
Thought i had already posted the away leaked, here you go

efc away.jpg

Not a fan of the new home shirt at all.

Umbro's efforts have been pretty disappointing thus far to be honest. I bought the shirts last season but will not be buying any of them this season unless I actually like them.

In an ideal world we would all buy them, like them or not, just to support our club, but at the price they are then there is no reason why anyone should feel that they have to blindly spend if they don't actually like it. On the other hand, if they do like it, then thats perfect and they can buy it.

I hope the away shirt is another design and doesn't follow the same design, with just different colours. I'd like to see a return to the deeper yellow with some royal blue. Or else the much vaunted and long-rumoured pink kit! I just worry about what Umbro might do to it though. Go on Umbro, surprise me!

Yeah most sites like that those are rejects that get saved from the destruction they're supposed to face.

Like I have a baseball jersey where the letters are stitched just a tiny bit off.
I bought one a few years ago and to be honest it is exactly the same as purchasing from the club, apart not giving Everton money of course.

I bought one a few years ago and to be honest it is exactly the same as purchasing from the club, apart not giving Everton money of course.
don't think they get much anyways because of the kitbag deal. I may be wrong but we get a set amount from kitbag no matter how many shirts are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.