BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kitbag deal is a ten year one, so nothing we can do about that at the moment, until about 2016 I think.

There is no excuse though, we have been recently shafted there

We earn about the same as Utd.s latest kit deal.

Per sold shirt, that is...

We are unpopular - not under paid. Most of the other deals mentioned include lot's of other stuff - everybody likes to publish the highest number possible.

Todays kit I'd give a 2 out of 10.

Poo Brown shorts which may or may not be purple? Uninspired lines with stitching that doesn't work with the material, making it look cheap and stretchy, and the strange decision to top it off with some fleuro.

We looked like we played today.

I ordered the home shirt and 2 umbro polo shirts over 4 weeks ago, still waiting I kid you not. I emailed them, got a generic copy and paste reply saying they had stock issues

This club is amazing on so many levels but the marketing and commercial side is Vauxhall Conference standard. Sack the lot of them and start a fresh, get a commercial director in who knows what he's doing. Seems to be a family mentality about anyone who works at the club so I think some people are kept on just because they've been there so long when they're not very good at their jobs. That's no way to run a commercial organisation I'm afraid. This kitbag deal is an absolute joke, only at Everton would the guy who signed it still be in his job lording it about the place

Has anyone got the Europa league printing yet?

I wanted to get it, but online you can only get "hero" printing, not your own name and number, I presume if I go into the shop I will be able to though?

Anyone know if they shop at the ground has more stock in yet? I'm hoping to pick up a home shirt tomorrow before the match.

The "Grandpa collar" thing has put me off unfortunately having just watched the home shirt today for the 1st time on tv. A "normal" round collar would have done the trick for me. Not a fan of "Grandpa collar"

I was on another forum, the vast majority besides claiming Arsenal were infinitely better before the match which made me fume a bit, thought that Everton's new kit was absolutely fantastic. Thought that was nice to hear.

I was on another forum, the vast majority besides claiming Arsenal were infinitely better before the match which made me fume a bit, thought that Everton's new kit was absolutely fantastic. Thought that was nice to hear.
no doubt a great kit

Status
Not open for further replies.