Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton. Saturday 14th August 12:30 KO

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A team with no striker struggling to pose a threat up top. Colour me shocked. Worst bit about is the few occasions where Villa had to defend, they didn’t look comfortable doing so, but are getting away with it because of our lack of a killer instinct. Iwobi motm so far for me

Remember people saying that really we’d signed Dele for this season and he just wasn’t starting games last year because we were in a relegation battle.

I don't see winning any games anytime soon...keeps getting injured players everu time we playe and too slow in the transfer market...could be a very long season at the bottom of the table...

A team with no striker struggling to pose a threat up top. Colour me shocked. Worst bit about is the few occasions where Villa had to defend, they didn’t look comfortable doing so, but are getting away with it because of our lack of a killer instinct. Iwobi motm so far for me
City played an entire season without a striker and won the league. It can be done if the rest of the team functions at a high level. We're extremely sloppy in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.