Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hated that monstrosity ever since I first came across it in premier manager 99. It was V for the English leagues and VS for the Italian. They had this weird Anglo Italian cup competition for italian leagues, and I could never, NEVER win it. I remember how much I used to hate the champions league, because it just got in the way of my quest to win it. And vs just mocked me the whole time. Mocked I tell you. You mark my words, it'll be the ruin of us all if we let it.

You all carry on using it. But I'll be here, lurking in the shadows. Watching..... waiting....
Don't say I didn't warn you.....

Against one of the worst teams in the division...
It's not about Villa, problem is that everybody except Silva know that DCL can't play as our forward. For me the problem is also in Gomes-Schniderlin partnership. To slow for back two, to slow for attack when you need speed and pressure. And Theo - i would exterminate from our team just for haircut, his indolent style of football od awfull...

Not really....based on three games we have an overpaid and completely underperforming squad. I am sick of their total lack of passion for this club and its heritage.

I am losing interest in the club that I have passionately followed for 50 years.
I've found myself completely losing all interest in the team.

We are so so so predictable. It's actually painful

I know we are going to finish around tenth and will be out of both cups early.

Status
Not open for further replies.