Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got me all wrong. Most of my shouts are bang on.

Time will tell... Dcl won't last much longer here nor will the manager after displays like last night.

Both, simply not up to standard

Not disagreeing with the manager and I don't think DCL should be our starting forward but saying no Championship team would take DCL on a free transfer is just being an OTT fanny.

Not disagreeing with the manager and I don't think DCL should be our starting forward but saying no Championship team would take DCL on a free transfer is just being an OTT fanny.
OK, how much a Championship team pay for him?? His record as a goal scorer is absolutely Horrendous..

What's he worth?

I'd much rather sign Billy sharp or Sam voakes if I was a Championship manager

Watched
I just hate myself for thinking that we really are one of the premier leauge giants... This loss wouldn't hurt that much if I was excepting 7th place, not top 6... So, from now on, top 7, lets goo!

Watched leicester at chelsea last week. They look a better side than us to push onwards.

Frank

FREE transfer

Get it in your head no one would turn that down in that league.
I don't think many teams would want a striker that doesn't score...

He would still miss three chances in the championship or league one.

We gave him a free shot for his goal. People might blame Keane but Gomes started the mess by just stopping playing instead of tracking back. Wesley is OK, might get 12 goals if Villa keep playing well enough. Its a long season.

I blame Bernard fir the goal. He was the one with the heavy touch and then fouled Grealish in trying to win it back.

As for Wesley, bit like Benteke.. who was outstanding at Villa.

OK, how much a Championship team pay for him?? His record as a goal scorer is absolutely Horrendous..

What's he worth?

I'd much rather sign Billy sharp or Sam voakes if I was a Championship manager

In one corner we have every manager who has managed DCL a player who through out his youth has represented England and scored the winning goal at the under 20's world cup.

In the other corner we have Frank who can't keep hold of a girlfriend.

In one corner we have every manager who has managed DCL a player who through out his youth has represented England and scored the winning goal at the under 20's world cup.

Fancy sticking up for dcl..

True about the midfield. I kept thinking last night that even Besic at his best would be an improvement ,at least he ran around a lot and looked forward. I'm sorry to say I think we've lost Gomes, his heads gone. We will, must get better but how much better I'm not sure. And I don't blame Silva...last night was entirely down to the players. A good opening 20 minutes, then Villa scored, and we lost it from that moment. Encouraging signs from Iwogi and Kean,at least they tried. I hope Lincoln is not a banana skin. We don't seem to be able to cope with teams that are prepared to fight, even if they have less quality than us.
I still don't understand why we don't try Baines in place of Schneiderfraud. I am at a loss as to why Silva plays him every week. He is weak.

He's good at kids football.. Not so much at real football though..

Problem is, outside the top 6, only Leicester have players as good as ours.. Pickford, Keane and Mina, regular starters for England and Colombia, Gomes and Digne played in Valencia/PSG and Barca.. Richarlison playing for Brasil, Kean one of the best young players.. Etc.. And we are still unable to upset the top6

Status
Not open for further replies.