Arshavin Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is. [in the bag]

why do you say pete? signed already? i fear his agent will be turning his head to the dollars if he still is yet to sign. surely everton would have announced the signing? this really is the riquelme of this summer. before the euro's we had a chance. after the 3 games he has played in we will be competing with most top flight clubs in europe.

Go for Zhirkov, their left back. He looks some player. Ditto their right back.

Should be expensive. He's the most impressive player to me. He used to be a winger and now he plays as a left back...or not, since he's always supporting in attack.

That was a world class performance, tonight.

I would like to think that the lights will be burning bright tonight in the boardroom of GP but truthfully with so many loose ends within the club....things look bleak.

why why why did we not sign arshavin in january.

he looks the complete footballer at the minute and the the bees knees again tonight.

the rich list of clubs will be scrambling over the lad now and id be surprised if we get much of a look in.

actually i have to say that i would buy most of the russian players.
i like there style and the formation they play (with 2 wing backs) is similar to what ive been crying out for us to do for months.with the right players its effective and just very pleasant to watch.(neville+ baines=perfect for it)

ps man utd have just bought 2 new faces.
ones for gary neville and the other is for carlos tevez :D

why why why did we not sign arshavin in january.

he looks the complete footballer at the minute and the the bees knees again tonight.

the rich list of clubs will be scrambling over the lad now and id be surprised if we get much of a look in.

actually i have to say that i would buy most of the russian players.
i like there style and the formation they play (with 2 wing backs) is similar to what ive been crying out for us to do for months.with the right players its effective and just very pleasant to watch.(neville+ baines=perfect for it)

ps man utd have just bought 2 new faces.
ones for gary neville and the other is for carlos tevez :D

Its Hiddink, the guy is a dead set super coach.

He got Australia to the World Cup and South Korea to the semi's! I said somewhere on here that when he signed for Russia, there was a reason bigger than the 5 mil he gets per year or something like it.

We were pretty distraught when he left, but thats Hiddink. He makes good players great.

You'd think Arshavin was born against Sweden, yet we've knew for ages how good he is.

Idiot journo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.