Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 20 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely disillusioned at the moment.

Barely watched it since we were 1-0 down by the time my stream was sorted.

The way the Moshiri era has crashed and burned. The way we are seemingly happily throwing money at any player without fully scouting them - as a player and a personality. The way we will likely make a loss on the players we have bought.

This is exactly how clubs get into bad financial situations. And with the restrictions of FFP we cannot just keep trying until we manage to buy 2/6 good players rather than 1!

Whatever your views were on Deulofeu, Rom, Stones and Ross, they were the most exciting part of the last few years. Not Moshiri, we were collectively disappointed with the first window (Bolasie etc). We all complained then that we had failed to get a striker to support Lukaku and we relied on Kone and Valencia!

One by one this and our ambitions and hopes have fallen away. Everton have flopped so much trying to be a top club buying boss talent due to the inept appointments of Moshiris clan. And we won’t get Usmanov, let’s nip that fantasy in the bud.

Football in itself just seems to be getting tedious. If you’re not top 6 you’re battling relegation as is demonstated in the league table right now.

Fined and money towards fans costs.

Never mind the fans in attendance tonight.

The whole squad should be fined a months wages and the money raised dispersed across the whole fan base in leu of the ‘ertha kite’ we’ve had to endur this season.

Absolute Garbage, the whole club including squad and management should be embarrassed.

First time I’ve ever left a game before half time, had enough to be honest, want Sam gone, but want most of the players gone as well ! Good day out but Everton spol

How do you guys think Mangala would do at LB? he's naturally left footed, he's played that position before, and in this game he made A LOT of runs forward.

that's not good for a CB, and he looks iffy on crosses. I think putting him out wide might be what we need, plus, he actually looked fairly composed on the ball.

I say this, of course, assuming Big Sam is giving up on Garbutt, because I just can't stand watching Martina play at LB. it's a liability, plain and simple.

So Sam puts the blame squarely on the players. Admits no work has been done in training on the tactics but it’s ok as the players were shown a video of Swansea doing well with this system against Arsenal. Also decided to put a brand new player into said system in his first game for us.

GETOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.