• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 20 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No the defender doesn't even stick a leg out, he just pushes DCL in the back and helps him fall forward. If it happens anywhere else on the pitch the ref gives a free kick. I'm sure DCL knows what he's doing, but it all depends on whether the referee considers it a "soft" free kick or not. Outside the penalty area 9 times out of 10 he will give a free kick. So this time no penalty, but if one had been given it might have made up for Arsenal's 4th goal which should have been disallowed for Offside - even Savage saw that!

You think it was a pen, I don't. :coffee:

Once I saw the line-up I turned to Mrs Merseyzig and said nah not going to bother watching that.
Spared myself some of the pain. Evertonianism is a grim condition right now.

Back to GP for more next Saturday, like. You don't have to be a masochist to be an Evertonian, but it helps.

That was Groundhog Day.

We Played a new defender in an untried back 5, got battered.
Last season, Our first go at a back 5 away to Chelsea got smashed 5 nil.
Brought Pennington back for his first game in a long time in a back 5 v Liverpool, battered again.

No flies on you mate; you've unmasked me like a villain off Scooby Doo.

Haven’t unmasked anything mate. Regardless of were your allegiances lie, you’re an absolute weapon.

Criticising hard working, working class supporters, who’ve spent their hard earned money & gave up what little free time they have - from the comfort of your keyboard. Because they walked out on 11 incompetent millionaires (not forgetting the other one standing on the touch line), who’ve offered nothing, but an absolute embarrassment of a performance and constantly let them down this season.

And then praising said millionaires, for doing the bare minimum of what they’re asked for about 3/4’s of the second half. Whilst many of the supporters (mentioned above) are losing jobs, struggling to make ends meet and even losing a days pay to watch that embarrassment.

The cracks were there in the last game too. As soon as we conceded against Leicester we started to crumble.
BFS needs to take the majority of the blame for changing the team so much, getting the approach completely wrong and then waiting until we were 4 down to change it.
To be fair, even at 4-0 down the heads didn't drop, in fact they kept going until the end even though it was futile.

The cracks were there in the last game too. As soon as we conceded against Leicester we started to crumble.
BFS needs to take the majority of the blame for changing the team so much, getting the approach completely wrong and then waiting until we were 4 down to change it.

This really, I couldn’t believe the team he put out. The defence was absolutely awful even though we always seemed to have 8-10 men back there. No one picked up players in the box and one goal was scored with 4 Everton players surrounding one man and no one got near enough to put in a tackle. Can we just stop this now and get rid of this manager....

Status
Not open for further replies.