• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 20 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this is what out club is right now.

Our owner doesn't care about this result, an expected loss and all of that

Our manager doesn't care about this result, He is off in the summer for a half arsed job.

So why should a lad from man city on loan who has just played in that performance and that managerial selection care? Going from pep to Sam, if be laughing as well to be honest.

But why should anyone care? We have a lad who couldn't wait to get away from us scoring the winner in Germany, we have a 27 million pound striker on the bench for some reason, conceding the game after an hour no matter how lost it was, we are always now 2 weeks away from being in real trouble still and if we do drop down there I don't see us surviving.

We have won one game in the last 9, and only won that because man city bid for their best player on the day of the game. We are in real trouble still and yet again no-one is standing up and taking account based on Sam blaming the players.

So never mind laughing with an opposition player, we lost our pride a long time ago.

Maybe its my mindset but I wouldn't care if a manager or owner didn't care. I wouldn't be laughing, for not only the fans but my self pride.

Hes a disgrace.
Probably lost the dressing room already the useless bell
Our players will not hesitate to 'down tools' if that's the case -even if it results in relegation. Our players will not stand for things they don't like and can 'tune out' safe in the knowledge that they will each get paid 50k-100k/week regardless of performance.
If indeed the players have begun downing tools, we need to sack Sam immediately, and appoint another manager who the players like. And if the players down tools on the next manager? Well, sack him too and let the players decide who should manage them or perhaps even let them manage themselves.
Our lads are sensitive lads, nice lads. But as a manager, you get them upset at your peril

It wasn't a penalty because it wasn't given. On another day, or outside the area it might be given as a foul. It's subjective. If it was a dive the ref should have booked DCL, he didn't, so what's your take on that? It's a game of football not a legal case in a court of law.

The reason why the ref never booked Lewin IMO was because he just saw it as a coming together.

No the defender doesn't even stick a leg out, he just pushes DCL in the back and helps him fall forward. If it happens anywhere else on the pitch the ref gives a free kick. I'm sure DCL knows what he's doing, but it all depends on whether the referee considers it a "soft" free kick or not. Outside the penalty area 9 times out of 10 he will give a free kick. So this time no penalty, but if one had been given it might have made up for Arsenal's 4th goal which should have been disallowed for Offside - even Savage saw that!

Stevie Wonder could see that was offside

I didn’t bother watching, instead I enjoyed a lovely fillet steak and chips. Now watching War for the Planet of the Apes with a brew. All in all, a nice evening.

Lovely to see us keep them to 5, and a bonus we got on the scoresheet.

Our players will not hesitate to 'down tools' if that's the case -even if it results in relegation. Our players will not stand for things they don't like and can 'tune out' safe in the knowledge that they will each get paid 50k-100k/week regardless of performance.
If indeed the players have begun downing tools, we need to sack Sam immediately, and appoint another manager who the players like. And if the players down tools on the next manager? Well, sack him too and let the players decide who should manage them or perhaps even let them manage themselves.
Our lads are sensitive lads, nice lads. But as a manager, you get them upset at your peril

Oh sorry, he’s doing a great job.
Tactically sound.
Consistent approach.
Left back position sorted
27m on a striker who’s on the bench
Top goalscorer on the bench
Set peice taker and record signing on the bench.
Gutless defensive midfielder starts every game.
Copies Swansea’s tactics to try to beat Arsenal.
3-0 down playing 5-8 at the back...

But sure it’s the players that are sensitive.
Just pay him off with gravy and meat pies and be done with this calamity .

Beyond parody.

With any luck, our shittiness peaked with that tonight. Not getting any worse than that surely.

I believe we said this after the Arsenal game at home.

And Spurs home and away, and Southampton away and Atalanta home and away and, and, and , and.....

give sam the 18 months,,,,I really don't think things are as bad as they could have been, get behind him COYB!!! as for a motm,,,,has to be Walcott,,,

I have tried to keep an open mind about Allardyce until now.
The ongoing shambles between him and Walsh still means that we have no LB, that may not be his fault, or only partially his fault.
The constant wholesale team changes though is down to him.
Repeatedly picking Martina, Williams and Schneiderlin is totally down to him.
Playing 2 defensive CM , even at home is down to him.
His , and the players belief that we are some form of small club battling with the worlds best clubs, is partially down to him. Look how much bloody money we have chucked at this team.
Constantly passing the blame to the players is also down to him. What is the point in him publicly criticising Tosun for his hold up play ? You bloody bought him. How do you think that the lad feels ?
Loaning out Lookman and persisting with Bolasie who clearly isn't back and ready yet, is down to you Sam.
Siggy built a really good relationship with Theo in the last game and is dropped today. That too is down to you Sam.

Rather than pass the buck and the blame, take a look in the mirror !r

Shortening swear words and using *** will not save you from warnings - stop it !! Keep it classy
Just on train home, what an embarrassment but tbh i can't be arsed getting angry anymore even though i am i just stood there thinking this is crap, our manager is crap, our players are crap!!

I tip my hat to you Sir. Them shower of s**t should re imburse you for that absolute wankfest they put on display today

They don’t deserve you.

Status
Not open for further replies.