• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 25 7.5%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 20 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally you would say 'you get what you pay for' but in this case you don't, you could give Allardyce the City job and he would still just try to get the magical 40 points.

You've got to laugh at the fat one, practically starts the game with 8 defenders on the pitch (including goalie) and we're 3-0 down in 20 mins. This might sound ridiculous but with Theo's chance first half, Niasse hitting the post, the goal and the penalty appeal at the end (one or two half chances thrown in there as well) coupled with that outrageous offside on paper it portrays a game where we didn't do too badly and the scoreline flatters Arsenal. That just isn't the case though, because the application of the team in that first half was disgusting, if they had any spine (clearly they don't) they'd cover the expenses of the travelling fans. Truly sick of some of these players. I hate the manager but these players have been pure garbage for 3 and a half years now and I utterly despise about 85% of them.

Shocking, appalling, dreadful... it was just awful to watch. Defenders all over the place, no positional sense whatsoever, no desire, Keane terrible, immobile, Williams running like a headless chicken, Mangala thinking he is a striker, awful positional play... second half was all right, but that was a mere training game. They should be ashamed of themselves and the club should return the ticket prices for the fans who travelled to this utter crepe.

Thought Tom did as well as he could after he came on.

Looking forward to seeing who the manager is going to blame after this one. You can guarantee it will be anyone but himself.

He blamed the inconsistency of the team. Phil Neville blamed the inconsistency of the managers team selection and couldn't believe Siggy and Rooney were on the bench

The cheek of Willams the Lummox and Scheiterlin walking off masking what they say in case the cameras pick it up. As if we dont know the script..."how many did we lose by...oh thought it was more...least my shirts dry as didnt break sweat,hate sweat...no I dont jump Morgs cos am useless, see...yeah we must still be great cos he still picks us"
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.