Are you happy with the Summer Transfer Window business

Happy or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Extremely happy.
We actually have, on paper at least, a midfield worthy of the shirt.

For the first time in many a year I'm looking forward to the season starting. Of course we will completely Everton it by October but I can't remember last time I felt this positive on the eve of a new season

Onwards and upwards blues.

NSNO

ha ha ha ha it won’t so stop the dramatics honestly
To be fair. our last accounts showed a ridiculous percentage of income was spent on Wages. It was at a completely unsustainable level.
Players will have to go. It will now be more important than any new signings. I doubt there will be any more ins untill about four or five have been moved on, Tomori excepting. Reading the reports though, it feels like we are on with this Anyway.

Addressed the massive black hole that was our midfield. Brought in a very high profile signing with massive international profile.

If we did no more business, I’d still be pleased.

Would like to see a few out now. Delph for starters. I’d say Sigurdsson as well, but I’m assuming as he’s clung on to the #10 shirt, that he’ll be staying.

Ideal world would see a couple more ins, possibly loans with buy options. A right winger would be nice a fullback and someone to push/replace Pickford in goal.

Last season our midfield was the weakest part of our team. It is probably the strongest now and also looks to be well balanced. For less than 60 million.

Yes, I'm happy

Status
Not open for further replies.