Are you happy with the Summer Transfer Window business

Happy or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one person on this board was happy with that shambles of a defence at the end of the season and we agreed our main aim was to overhaul it.

Allan and Doucoure add some much needed grit and strength into the middle and Rodriguez, will add the flair to get us out of our seats.

If we can invest in a RB, and a Winfer it could be our best for years.

Equally, Doucoure could carry his Watford form from last year and flop, Rodriguez could sit on the sidelines and Allan May struggle to adapt, but it’s all ifs and maybes.

But yes, very Gamez for me

Impressed by our signings so far but lingering doubts over a lack of a right back and concerns about out CBs especially with Holgate our. Hopefully Tomori will come in.

After the 3 signings a lot of attention has turned to RB. Is Kenny not rated then?
Personally I would like to see a decent CB brought in on loan now and a load of the dross moved on.
History has proven that the most successful transfer windows consisted of tweaks and not complete overhauls. Although the midfield did needed it, I’d be cautious about too much else happening.
Surely this needs to be a gradual process with each window Carlo improving the squad piece by piece ‍

Concerns over options on the flanks I feel we lack pace.

CB on loan and a RW with some pace there is no reason why we can’t have an amazing season.

Pretty happy so far. We’ve addressed our main weakness, with the types of player we needed.

I will be praising Carlo for single-handedly saving the club, until December when we’re 12th, then will blame Brands for the signings.

Still feel we need a reliable No. 9 goal scoring threat up front. Very dependent on DCL and/or Kean being consistent this season. All the other teams we are looking at surpassing have that threat. Other than that I think we are solid enough - particularly if we bring in Tomori on loan.

Very happy that three quality players have been brought in for a key area of the team that was dramatically underperforming and lacking quality.

still a few needed but the three brought in change the whole dynamic of the tea might away.

Status
Not open for further replies.