Are you happy with the Summer Transfer Window business

Happy or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are certainly going in the right direction. Carlo wants to be challenging at the top of the table and not finishing in 12th. I personally think Brands will still be looking out to find little gems. Just like Nkounkou but Carlo wants his players ready to perform here an now. It’s exciting times. I honestly think an Massively hope so please don’t vault me on this. Everton will be challenging near the top of the table in the next few seasons with Carlo an Brands and the backing of Moshiri.

Very happy, as the noises suggest we're not finished

Order of priority would be: RB, right winger, keeper

Think we could still make a top 6 without either of the latter tbh

Happy? Absolutely delighted, I really feared for the worst this summer with the pandemic who knows what our real intentions were no matter what all the journos said, Two midfielders which was my priority, sorted. A huge name and potential game changer in Rodriguez which I never expected.
I could say yeah we need a RW but we might be playing 4-3-3, I'd like another RB but if we're sticking with Kenny I am ok with that.

Get Doucoure announced, a new right back and I'll be hovering over the Very Hamez click! Oh and clear out more off the over paid dross ;) !

Very happy so far, would like to see Brands shift out some of our deadwood and would love a classy right back and Tomori on loan, option to buy. If I'm being greedy another striking option as well.

CARLO HAD A DREAM
TO BUILD OUR FOOTBALL TEAM
WE HAD THE MONEY SO BOUGHT A GALACTICO
MASON AT THE BACK
RICHY IN ATTACK
THE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE IS ON ITS WAY BACK

Very happy with the window so far. Give me GK, RB on loan and a RW and I'll be buzzing.

Status
Not open for further replies.