Are we going to end up with a pop gun attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was up to me I would like to see Alessane Plea. He's a beast. If you heard about expected goals (xG) his numbers from season 2016/17:

Open Play per 90 min - 0.58 xG + 0.12 xA - it's just *removed expletive* amazing

Second choice Jovetic, I have no idea why sevilla didn't buy him out for 14M if I remeber correctly:

Open Play per 90 min - 0.39 xG + 0.20 xA

If we talk about PL, I think Afobe is very underrated one:

Open Play per 90 min - 0.44 xG + 0.08 xA

By the way Lukaku Open Play per 90 min 0.37 xG + 0.15 xA
Lukaku scored 25 goals last season, almost impossible to replace.
Plea will not be available unless Nice drop out of the PL. He has scored 23 top flight goals in his career and is 24 - same age as Lukaku.

Whether Milan let Jovetic go is moot. Even so, he didn't score that many last year (6) but he was in a decent league and playing for a good club.
Don't know much about Afobe, may be good as a target man? Scored 6 last year. May be available.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...nounces-everton-move-and-anderlecht-loan-move
084.png

@GrandOldTeam @Groucho @AndyC
I'm not so sure this guy is on the level...

He said "next year" for Henry which is correct.

Let's see if any of the hyena pack bullies will have the humility to admit you were right here mate
Just hope we have real irons in the fire for a proper leader of the line instead of that embarrassing tat tonight.

Rooney flanked by DCL and Mirallas.

FFS how could anyone think that was a good idea?

Never mind Sigurdsson, they need to pay Arsenal off for Giroud and offer him top wages. That'd be a far better way of spending £50M.

Agreed but we also have a pace and creativity problem = I,d drop one of the DM,s put Tom Davis in, add a top top striker and then try and slap down a massive loan fee on a creative player.

Status
Not open for further replies.