2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dod you ever get locked in? ?
Occasionally, people would lock you in the accountancy safe for about 20 seconds for a laugh, while you were in there looking something up, but that was it. I'm not sure of the ventilation arrangements, but maybe an overnight lock in would have resulted in a funeral. Given that my workmates and I were only 18-20 back then, and highly irresponsible, it surprising that there were no fatalities, come to think of it.

Occasionally, people would lock you in the accountancy safe for about 20 seconds for a laugh, while you were in there looking something up, but that was it. I'm not sure of the ventilation arrangements, but maybe an overnight lock in would have resulted in a funeral. Given that my workmates and I were only 18-20 back then, and highly irresponsible, it surprising that there were no fatalities, come to think of it.
It's one of those things you'd do when you were younger and daft as a brush.

Think he tired around the hour mark noticably mate
He look tired long before the hour mark, to be honest he looked knackered after the first twenty minutes taking a long time to get back onside after his runs and he was taken off after his pathetic pass to Maupay in the second half, a pass that should have put the striker in with a chance on goal but it was so poor that Maupay had to go back for it, it was so badly timed and the chance was lost.

I’m glad that Anthony stayed so maybe that transfer business before the deadline had some bearing on his poor display in the Derby game and he can put it behind him because we do depend on him quite a lot and this is only his second season as a senior player.

Was happy to take the large funds from the Chelsea Launderers as it was so left field in terms of current value but what a blessing that Everton were steadfast in their stance, for the lad and for us.

In terms of football once again knee jerk reaction from Chelsea, new owners, same ethos, quite ridiculous.

We may see Gordon stock significantly increase if WE can now develop him as he would have been cast asunder at them.
Maybe a corner has been turned?

Lets hope so.

Just wait till he's got someone in front of him that he can link up with, could be Maupay but I'm looking forward to seeing if him and Dom can create a connection cause that could be something special.

Obviously the owner wanted Gordon ,and the manager didn't well try and buy him after the World Cup and they will have to pay double.

Status
Not open for further replies.