2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
...which is why they need to tie him down to a long contract now.

1662848292957.jpeg

Dummy against Leeds was nice. He’s a talent for sure. Needs some help around him and to work on finishing more and getting better shots off.

Most of the players we were linked with i have never heard of and 90per cent of people on this forum have never heard of.I dont know what money was offered for him but we have the makings of a great player ,against a player who would have been a gamble.And if some of the higher estimates,do we trust the board would spend it wisely or even worse just pocket the money and buy nobody.

No call up for Anthony? Yet Mason Mount, who has been awful since the start of campaign (according to Chelsea fans) still has a place. Southgate :rant:
Well, from a selfish point of view, I don’t mind it. Just thought our boy deserves to be in national squad.

No call up for Anthony? Yet Mason Mount, who has been awful since the start of campaign (according to Chelsea fans) still has a place. Southgate :rant:
Well, from a selfish point of view, I don’t mind it. Just thought our boy deserves to be in national squad.
I doubt he's likely to rock the boat too much right before a major international. If you want to claim that Gordon deserves the call-up more than Toney, you can, but it's not hard to see why Southgate came down where he did given the stats.

Dummy against Leeds was nice. He’s a talent for sure. Needs some help around him and to work on finishing more and getting better shots off.
Hello sir. I note this comment does not match this comment from a few weeks ago. I also sense some resentment towards scousers in your post, although I could be mistaken.
He and Gordon are awful. If they weren’t from Liverpool they’d be getting slagged off a lot harder.

You really do chat utter nonsense. I was firmly in the "sell Gordon for 60m" camp. Purely because I don't think he's currently a 60m player, and think we could have strengthened a bit more if targets were identified.

But he's staying and i'll get fully behind him, because I want him to be a 60m player, hell, I want him to be a 100m player. Of course I want him to become the business, it's just a big IF whether he will or not.

He has started the season decent, hope he can continue.

I really don't think there was any posters that hated the lad though lol

There's people at the match who hate him. More so since he went blonde. Mad.

Probably best to have a read.

AG10 to get 10 goals this season for me.

Wow just wow. Gotta be a permo that.

Gordon may make some fans look very hypocritical and clueless this season and may the vaults judge them with mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.