Anichebe: a decent player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering how long it will be until it has been realised that he may not be for us or is Moyes going to give him a run.

As I pointed out on the match thread, last night both on the bench and Anichebe is put on not the 11 mill superstar what does that tell us or tell the Yak.

I am wondering how long it will be until it has been realised that he may not be for us or is Moyes going to give him a run.

As I pointed out on the match thread, last night both on the bench and Anichebe is put on not the 11 mill superstar what does that tell us or tell the Yak.
If i was him robert i would,nt unpack my things i,d leave them in storage

It tells me something about Moyes - he has the guts to bench the most expensive signing. Many managers would play him to try justify the purchase decision. But I'd be surprised if he doesn't play some part on Sunday - Derby are just the team for him to score a hattrick.

I still stand by my initial position. We should have saved 11.25million and stuck with the progression of Anichebe who is not too far away from being an identical player to Yak but with a higher work rate. Lets be honest, if vaughan was not injured then we would not have signed the Yak and Anichebe would have still grown to fulfil his potential in my eyes and we would have been a lot wealthier.

ps. I have good feelings about the future of Big Vic. The ball acts like it is magnetised to his feet. Ball retention is awesome.

Spot on.

this is hindsight, its easy to say vic is the nuts after he scores.

there were questions over yak from day one, attitude, application, and another word beginning with A.

if he had stepped in and put 6 or 7 away, he would be the bollocks, as it is, he is slowly improving, i cant say otherwise, what i will say is we saw 4-5-1 last night....

Johnson
Yakubu
Mcfadden
Vaughan
Anichebe

we have cahill and a plethora of 15-18 year olds coming through in the striker berth.

someone is for the chop. at least someONE.

this is hindsight, its easy to say vic is the nuts after he scores.

there were questions over yak from day one, attitude, application, and another word beginning with A.

if he had stepped in and put 6 or 7 away, he would be the bollocks, as it is, he is slowly improving, i cant say otherwise, what i will say is we saw 4-5-1 last night....

Johnson
Yakubu
Mcfadden
Vaughan
Anichebe

we have cahill and a plethora of 15-18 year olds coming through in the striker berth.

someone is for the chop. at least someONE.

Dude. I hope I don't word this wrong but I am sure you will understand I am not getting agro.

If you recall when I first announced that we were getting the yak(same speech as the manny thing that Monty's Nephew posted for me) I mentioned that I could not get my head around why we needed him as I had faith in Vic, (monty was of the same thinking as was the Canine pimp, you also me thinks), but I will go with you that Vic(as Michelle Marsh does) had his Knockers and only gets support after he scores. I truly cannot wait till Vaughan returns as Vic thrives off his presence. (Just on an off shoot, would Vic have been given the starts and opportunities that he has had if "The Vaughan" was fit, hmmm. I am not religious, but if there is a lord then he works in mysteriously blue ways sometimes), sorry for the ramble, but I is chico'ed

To summise, I agree with your underlying thoughts on the people that only shout about Big Vic after he scores.

(ps, can I shag you?)

dinner and dancing first.

as for vic, i have an idea that moyes is pushing lescott for a reason, there is a very distant possibility that moyes might just push 3-5-2 on us...

........jagielka.yobo.lescott
arteta.osman..cars..cahill..baines
............AJ..vaughan

something is going on, watch 'that' space.

dinner and dancing first.

as for vic, i have an idea that moyes is pushing lescott for a reason, there is a very distant possibility that moyes might just push 3-5-2 on us...

........jagielka.yobo.lescott
arteta.osman..cars..cahill..baines
............AJ..vaughan

something is going on, watch 'that' space.

good call bud, respect. (Lescott/Cahill as skipper?)

I like yobo as a defender, and I appreciate his role as skipper of Nigeria. but his momentary lapses of reason scares me sometimes. (My only fault with him I may add)

he likes to mix it, he knows he has the skill. i wanted someone more vocal and leaderwise - cahill was and is my choice.

Coming back to the posting by Suits. "Someone is for the chop, at least someone"

Any offers on who that might be, I think we talking of our strikers here. Perhaps a poll might be in order.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.