Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
ME said:
osman off, get carsely on.

stubbs off, get baines on

yakubu off for victor

only 50% but im awarding myself kudos points for victor.

heart, commitment, impudence of youth, fight. fight and fight.

its a sobering day when everton rely on an 18 year old to see them through against former eastern bloc amateurs.

a marked improvement second half, but it would have been immensely difficult to have played worse than they did first half.

giggidy.

I prefer him to Yakubu atm definitely. Yakubu offers precisely bugger all when he's not scoring.

Brilliant again from young Vic. ;)

only 50% but im awarding myself kudos points for victor.

heart, commitment, impudence of youth, fight. fight and fight.

its a sobering day when everton rely on an 18 year old to see them through against former eastern bloc amateurs.

a marked improvement second half, but it would have been immensely difficult to have played worse than they did first half.

giggidy.

Wow Suits, you and every other blue watching the game came to the same conclusion......startling:p

Those easten bloc amatuers had internationals in their ranks and a Brazilain, that was a very good team and we should not belittle them in any way:rolleyes:

I think we should always start him ahead of yakubu, Hes more of a threat to defenders, hes more of a team player, hes got more spirit, motivation and the fafns like him more. And most of all He didnt cost us anything! Hes a good player anichebe...tbh i cant wait to see yakubu and johnson on the bench, with vaughan and anichebe in the attack...I think it would be better...never gonna happen though...

it was a GREAT goal. and the lad did well.

but lescott is the man!!!!!!!!

put him upfront!!!!!

what a bunch of stupid [Poor language removed] - Today, 08:09 PM
osman off, get carsely on.

stubbs off, get baines on

yakubu off for victor

erm, i made that call on 19 minutes...

...lets play fair :)

You've got to play to strengths. At the moment we're not playing to Yakubu's in the slightest. It's like saying Michael Owen is rubbish because he doesn't win headers against 6'+ defenders. If we're going to persist with the long ball game then Anichebe is going to be better, he'll be much better because physically he's a handful.

The sad truth is at the moment the team really isn't clicking at all. We're actually doing remarkably well considering just how poor we have played thus far and that's a source of comfort but until we get the midfield sorted out I feel we'll continue to rely heavily on direct football and continue to give Yakubu scraps to feed off of.

Look at the other end of the field for evidence of our problems. Last season Yobo was one of our best players. This season he's looked at sea at times and was lost again tonight. I really think this is largely because the midfield has been all wrong.

My charitable side hopes that the inclusion of five new players plus the injuries to a few of our better players has simply knocked us out of our stride and not allowed us to play how we want to. When you compare us to last season we simply aren't playing as a team for large chunks. That we're 5th in the league and still in both cups is equally remarkable and unbelievable considering some of the football that we've played this season.

erm, i made that call on 19 minutes...

...lets play fair :)

so what, you Mystic Meg or something, I wanted the same but I stayed watching the embarrassment. By the way Cars is injured as per RM, he was on the bench as a ruseb)

I agree Foz but then again hasn't he got enough to do covering for the rest;) ;) lol lol lol

well said monty and yobo worried me today it looked as if his nose was put out of joint with lescott doing so well!!! the lad just looked [Poor language removed]! no control, no composer, couldnt pass ffs

and i think the neville for hibbo row can stop as hibbo is a better defender!!

and both just hoof the ball so i prefer the better defender!!!

go on then...

last season was yobos first quality full season.

i have this nagging feeling that currently he has 'i equalled the record' in his mind, he feels he has earned the adulation and medals.

he has to continue to be concentrated, committed, and solid, its been a few games since he has been anything like.

one season is not a job done, wake up joseph, wake up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.