Andy Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything it shows he has integrity because he isn't biased

The Kopite pundits could learn a thing or two from him there
Give that man a medal! Can you imagine big nose Thompson being that effusive about an everton goal? When to all comes down to it he had a few clubs, we deserve no more or no less than any of the other clubs he played for but all the melts on here seem to think that if someone has pulled on and blue shirt they should hate every other club on the planet? Thy are the same with Lineker etc. It is very odd behaviour from people who probably store small items in their anal cavity?

Not sure about that Mr, remember him and his banteriffic buddy scurried off to Murder State to get that Arab money after Sky shot them out of a cannon.
Like you've never said anything similar. Let he who is without sin...etc etc. Oh and now we crucify a fella for taking a job when he was unemployed?

Good strat Bry!

I didn't really think there was any bad feeling from the fan base towards Gray, I think maybe in the immediate aftermath of him turning down the managers job, but I think that was in about 97, so it's quite a while ago now.

Two televised interviews with Andy Gray are always in my mind. The first, when we won 1-2 at Spurs to virtually seal the 1985 title. The second was after we beat Bayern 3-1.

The pride and passion that he had for the club shone through in both interviews and I have always had very positive thoughts about him.

I'd buy him a pint and shake his hand anytime.

Had no problem with him using a job interview with us to get a pay rise at Sky, was a smart move....Bet Gary Neville wishes he did the same... If Gray had actually ever wanted to be a manager, he would have been...

Would love an Andy Gray in our team today...

Fantastic player who I always enjoyed watching.
Even at the time I could never understand the clamour for him as manager, and I'm glad that that didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.