Andy Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleypark

Player Valuation: £1m
Time to forgive and forget?

I can't be bothered writing an article but his relationship with Everton went sour when he declined to manage Everton following interviews with Peter Johnson. Andy Gray had his name tarnished and accused by fans of being after a pay increase at Sky.

We ended up getting rid of Peter Johnson. Maybe there was something in that interview that he didn't trust?

Is it time to forgive, and welcome him like we do with the other players in that team?

Time to forgive and forget?

I can't be bothered writing an article but his relationship with Everton went sour when he declined to manage Everton following interviews with Peter Johnson. Andy Gray had his name tarnished and accused by fans of being after a pay increase at Sky.

We ended up getting rid of Peter Johnson. Maybe there was something in that interview that he didn't trust?

Is it time to forgive, and welcome him like we do with the other players in that team?
It never bothered me that he turned the job down and after reading more detail of what went on I could understand why,though I was excited at the thought of him being manager at the time,I just think of hom as a great player in a great side

What a player he was for us. And musnt forget how much his character picked up a dressing room in need of a lift at the time.
I must admit i would have had issues working with Johnson. He probably admitted to Andy that he was a red.
Andy Gray is an Everton hero

Gray always seems to fight our corner whenever I see clips of him punditing, so there don't appear to be hard feelings on his end at least

Gray is probably one of my favourite Everton players to watch. I have the DVD of the Bayern Munich game and he's just superb in it. They just couldn't handle him

I also love the goal he scores against Watford in 84. No way they'd allow that to stand today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.