2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's the problem with modern footballers [i cant be bothered doing the maths ]he will be a millionaire at the end of his contract and will more than likely retire we wont sell him and he will not out on loan WELCOME TO THE GRAVEY TRAIN THATS EVERTON.

I still remember that as the worse I've ever seen a pro footballer play. Mentioned it a few ppl and they never remember it. Glad I not the only one.
I remember it well, whoever passed the ball to him got it right back because he didn’t want it/ didn’t know what to do with it, some of the exchange of passes were six or seven times with the same player, very embarrassing. He was just as poor a player before the injury he sustained v Spurs as he has been since coming back, another leech we are stuck with ‘til his contract runs out.

I remember it well, whoever passed the ball to him got it right back because he didn’t want it/ didn’t know what to do with it, some of the exchange of passes were six or seven times with the same player, very embarrassing. He was just as poor a player before the injury he sustained v Spurs as he has been since coming back, another leech we are stuck with ‘til his contract runs out.

Yeah he came in and looked good compared to the dross that Davies and Schneids had been serving up but in truth was too slow and prone to a shocker prior to his injury.

Some would have you believe he’s had his head sewn back on rather than than an injury that he was back playing from within 12 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.