2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The club have been terrible at injury updates for as long as I can remember. Baines once had a thigh strain, was out for many months with zero update.
Surely the fans have some sort of right to know?!?!

The club have been terrible at injury updates for as long as I can remember. Baines once had a thigh strain, was out for many months with zero update.
Surely the fans have some sort of right to know?!?!

There is zero accountability at this club. The relationship between fans and club is at rock bottom but they don't care.

If they actually cared about the fans, they would act differently. And they definitely wouldn't be moving the AGM online to avoid scrutiny. They don't want to answer the hard questions and can avoid them easily because of the lack of accountability.

Well we solved the mystery of where Mina was now its Gomez's turn, been looking at the recent training vids but no signs
Maybe its a mental issue rather than physical...he is known for having struggled a bit in the past with the level of expectation. It's such a shame ad I still remember when we first saw him when he was on loan...the guy was unplayable and you couldn't take the ball off him...

Maybe its a mental issue rather than physical...he is known for having struggled a bit in the past with the level of expectation. It's such a shame ad I still remember when we first saw him when he was on loan...the guy was unplayable and you couldn't take the ball off him...
Then the loan ended and he got his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.