2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 and a half weeks he's been out for now. The day after he got injured Benitez said he had a slight calf injury but hopefully it won't be serious. Then he gave another update before the Watford game saying he'll be okay in a few weeks time.

He must have had a grade ll or grade lll calf injury

Serious question

How does 'fitness' operate at this club? Do we leave the interpretation of being fit and available to the players or the medical staff?

I can just imagine the conversation with Andre (and others)

"How are you feeling today Andre? Ready to be made available to the squad?"

"Hmm, not sure, feels a bit tight in the calf - might have to wait a little longer"

"Right you are - I'll sign you off for another matchday"

Serious question

How does 'fitness' operate at this club? Do we leave the interpretation of being fit and available to the players or the medical staff?

"Hmm, not sure, feels a bit tight in the calf - might have to wait a little longer"

Wouldn't surprise me mate. It's an absolute shambles thats for sure. Far too many injuries occurring and I wouldn't mind it if it was because we were a high energy pressing side but they're the biggest gang of lazy, timid, slow no marks that I honestly think they get their injuries by just opening the front door at Finch Farm.

Serious question

Our medical staff need an over haul and a good kicking.

Fraud of a player, add him to the list of the other parasites in the club leeching every last penny off clueless Moshiri.
Leg litterally snapped in two and people can’t see that it might change his ability. Fraud suggests he could never play. The man glided across the park before his injury.

Leg litterally snapped in two and people can’t see that it might change his ability. Fraud suggests he could never play. The man glided across the park before his injury.

Is this a joke?

The reality was that he had a decent first half a season on loan, then his performances dropped off and then yo-yo''s of form...he was likely signed as the club felt he could step up a gear in the 2nd season and improve his consistency.

Started 2nd season up/down again and hes been the same since....one great game and 5 awful matches. Same as always

Is this a joke?

The reality was that he had a decent first half a season on loan, then his performances dropped off and then yo-yo''s of form...he was likely signed as the club felt he could step up a gear in the 2nd season and improve his consistency.

Started 2nd season up/down again and hes been the same since....one great game and 5 awful matches. Same as always

That performance away at Villa 2nd season....Still gives me nightmares how bad he was.

Heard Neville say today when he was managing Valencia him and Cancelo were the exceptional talents he thought would come to the PL. Shame with injuries and form he’ll just drift off back to Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.