2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main worry is champions league clubs wanting him. Hopefully he will choose us, based on the fact he seems to love it here. Everton need to show players of this quality their ambition though. One of the best midfielders I’ve seen at Goodson in decades.
Thing is we are, and its hard to admit, but levels below those sides, so while he might look great and is for Everton I dont think a top CL side is going to want him as desperatly as we do, it wont stop the media stories though, but surly Eveton must have some kind of first refusal. Dont forgot we all said the same about Lukaku, then got him.

Have you tried a different sport friend?

I'm no good at them either.

I just think we overrate him cos he's 'ours' and we watch him every week, and he LOOKS fantastic playing football in terms of technique and style. And he's likeable. £30m and up and there's better options out there I think in terms of actual end result and impact on the pitch though I thiiiink. Soz.

I'm no good at them either.

I just think we overrate him cos he's 'ours' and we watch him every week, and he LOOKS fantastic playing football in terms of technique and style. And he's likeable. £30m and up and there's better options out there I think in terms of actual end result and impact on the pitch though I thiiiink. Soz.

Nah, he’s class.

You should try Badminton.

Couldn't care less about money ball stat crap, but either way you are wrong

Don't get me wrong I like him. He is easily good enough for our first 11.

Which way am I wrong? Is he elegant? Yes. Is he graceful? Yes. Has he proven himself to be a match winner? No

Whisper it... Fellaini had much more of an impact on games

Which way am I wrong? Is he elegant? Yes. Is he graceful? Yes. Has he proven himself to be a match winner? No

I loved felli for us, but were i think you might be wrong with respect, is to equate his impact to 3 or four statistics. The players know they can trust him with the ball, he's always available and he can set the tempo.

Of course Fellaini had more of an impact, he played in a position that demanded he made an impact. He also played in significantly better teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.