2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorge Mendes will look at his options at the end of the season and see who he can get a bigger agent fee off and that's will wear his client will go next.

You sign a Mendes player that's his modus operandi.

He was hardly given a game there.

He made his debut for Barca on the 17th August 2016 mate, and he signed for us on the 9th August 2018, and in his time at Barca he played 76 games, 46 league games, 17 champions league games, and 13 domestic cup games, so plenty of games for Barca management/fans to make a judgement on him. I'm a big fan of his by the way.

He made his debut for Barca on the 17th August 2016 mate, and he signed for us on the 9th August 2018, and in his time at Barca he played 76 games, 46 league games, 17 champions league games, and 13 domestic cup games, so plenty of games for Barca management/fans to make a judgement on him. I'm a big fan of his by the way.
Well, when one makes an error, always best to apologise and move on. Sorry for my error.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

This sort of nonsense is perhaps why we hang on to players longer than we should, where other teams would be far more ruthless.

Andre Gomes has had as many bad games for us as he has good, if not more.

In that case, why do you consider him a quality Footballer going through a bad patch? Rather than an average player who had a purple patch?

Otherwise known as “The Osman Rule”

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.