2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could be wrong , but wasn't it a 2 year loan deal, with an obligation to buy once the loan had finished?
Still just hate dealing with teams in italy like orther teams want loans first and dont pay up straight away. Is no way i would be letting him go i feel we could get slot more if we hold on to him

Still just hate dealing with teams in italy like orther teams want loans first and dont pay up straight away. Is no way i would be letting him go i feel we could get slot more if we hold on to him
Then you gave the question , would he like to return to Everton ?

Personally, I wouldn't want anyone here who doesn't want to play for us. The way his brother was banging on the other day , saying he was really unhappy about joining us (could be BS) but didn't sound great.

Then you gave the question , would he like to return to Everton ?

Personally, I wouldn't want anyone here who doesn't want to play for us. The way his brother was banging on the other day , saying he was really unhappy about joining us (could be BS) but didn't sound great.
I mean keeping onana dont want kean back here at all . Was excited when we first got him but was just a mistake his attitude and never looked any good here

Status
Not open for further replies.