2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
His geeing up the crowd is hard to take coming from one of the worst performers on the pitch. When he gave his shirt to someone yet again at the end, he should have kept it on and apologised. Perhaps he is deluded and imagines he is a great player?
cropped-58655491_2381155358771579_8959443131124678656_n.jpg

Big question for me isnt ability, its work rate. Just looks like hes jogging around most of time and not busting a lung to get there, win the ball.

Which is the opposite of what i thought on his first couple of games.

Hopefully just an off day for a young lad.
Exactly. He’s been in a slow lethargic shell since the Liverpool game. he should be a lot more involve in winning the ball and imposing himself.

Still learning on job. He should have done better on the shot.

….how many players would transition that turn over from 40 yards out into a clear shot on goal? Imagine Tom Davies, Gueye, or even most midfielders in the league winning that ball. Very few could drive into the box.

He’s a bit good this kid, he’s capable of being a top player.

….how many players would transition that turn over from 40 yards out into a clear shot on goal? Imagine Tom Davies, Gueye, or even most midfielders in the league winning that ball. Very few could drive into the box.

He’s a bit good this kid, he’s capable of being a top player.
That is why I said still learning on the job. Not clinical yet. Has massive potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.