2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
His geeing up the crowd is hard to take coming from one of the worst performers on the pitch. When he gave his shirt to someone yet again at the end, he should have kept it on and apologised. Perhaps he is deluded and imagines he is a great player?
Christ.

Really hard to like our fans when you read posts like this about a young, talented player who's only played a handful of games in the most competitive league in the world.

Get a grip.

Ball had long gone and he took the man out. Are you Onana, I thought he was the only one who believed he had accidentally slipped

I havent seen any replays, but love it looked fairly obvious that he had slipped, he tried to turn and his studs just tore through the grass. He even fell awkwardly.

Can see him developing into more of an attacking CM.
Think he can be a real threat as an aerial target in the box and as a target in relieving pressure.
Better and more rounded version of Fellaini
But he first has develop better understanding of why where when how he defends the central mid with the other two.
Long way to go based on last match but the potential is huge and should gain invaluable experience from the world cup.

Big question for me isnt ability, its work rate. Just looks like hes jogging around most of time and not busting a lung to get there, win the ball.

Which is the opposite of what i thought on his first couple of games.

Hopefully just an off day for a young lad.

What's the chance the fellas slagging him here are 50-60+
Was scared to be caught when two senior pros had effed up for goals. Was far from the worst in midfield, and at least he's trying to get a response from the crowd before corners/us getting momentum i team. Not gonna do harm is it?

1953 in his username like.

Status
Not open for further replies.