2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the chance the fellas slagging him here are 50-60+
Was scared to be caught when two senior pros had effed up for goals. Was far from the worst in midfield, and at least he's trying to get a response from the crowd before corners/us getting momentum i team. Not gonna do harm is it?
I am 60+ and reckon he had an OK game. Slightly below par from the other games but still OK. I will put my house on him becoming one of the better players we have had in years. Still a young Kid in a tough league

His geeing up the crowd is hard to take coming from one of the worst performers on the pitch. When he gave his shirt to someone yet again at the end, he should have kept it on and apologised. Perhaps he is deluded and imagines he is a great player?
Think he does that cus he’s hyped, not because he feels the crowd are being too quiet (even though we are most of the time)

His geeing up the crowd is hard to take coming from one of the worst performers on the pitch. When he gave his shirt to someone yet again at the end, he should have kept it on and apologised. Perhaps he is deluded and imagines he is a great player?
Try telling that to the kid who got his shirt and their parents.

It's a nice gesture even if you lose 9/0

Have we written him off? lol lol lol

You freaks never change no matter his many times you’re humiliated. Bookmarking this
Don't know why I bother reading or commenting. Lose one game and the whole squad needs dropping and manager replacing.

Win one and we're X points off champions League. We'll finish mid table with some decent results and some poor ones I'm pretty sure but the relentless knee jerking is tiresome

Thought he put in some good tackles and looked dangerous in the air with a couple headers. Like him positionally, blocks the centre of the pitch well and stops passing lanes. All the tools to be a top centre mid. His own passing was loose, same as Gana and Iwobi unfortunately - a bad day all round for accuracy, sadly.

Not sure him and Iwobi as a pair in front of Gana is long term solution but wide forwards are immediate priority for upgrading.

Let the kid adapt, it's been 8-9 games. Just because he is a big lad physically, doesn't mean it doesn't take a long time to adapt physically. I actually think he lacks stamina, his repeat effort work isn't amazing and this effects him technically.

He needs another very big pre-season before we will see the absolute best of him. In the interim, we have an incredibly talented player who is considerably better than the dross we have previously had. He also doesn't wilt or hide, even when its going against him.

Nearly scored twice at the end which would have had you all drooling.

I wouldn't get the chance to refuse his shirt cos I am in the Upper Bullens. Not that he would offer his shirt to someone old enough to be his granddad. If I had as bad a game I would get off the pitch damn quick.

Assuming he does, but the work ethic seems to be there, so it's a good bet.

I think hes about 55% of the way from being complete mate, i see huge headroom, he has so many natural attributes, he ticks almost every box, how and when he uses his gifts, composure and how best to impact a game are things he can develop and all are coachable - i think that can be adapted and developed and it will come, hes very, very young, but his natural attributes are scary in how well rounded he is, he has so much he can hone.

Status
Not open for further replies.