Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 2BF692F6-92DF-4412-A246-8BECE54F5D4B.jpeg
    2BF692F6-92DF-4412-A246-8BECE54F5D4B.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 130
Erm no I wouldn’t say them but there’s definitely more value for money out there than this guy and the West Ham saga feels like a red flag but I hope I’m really wrong.

What west ham saga mate?

We where interested in him a month ago, apparently he was very receptive, west ham made 4 bids the last was accepted, we matched their bid, we both offered contracts he accepted ours pretty much with little delay

Not exactly up their with Beowulf saga wise is it

Yes, but the "scouting report" I read said 99% of his passes are backwards and sideways.

The lad has a LOT to improve on from an attacking POV, which is fine, given his age.

Yup read the same thing mate, seemed to think it was because he's shown he has it in his locker moreso was my take.

With a lot if those games being sub appearances makes me wonder if half weren't bringing him on to help see the result out though too, in which case you'd expect 'safety' as the priority.

Very good acquisition but we have definitely done pretty badly with that 20% resale fee if these early reports are true. Lot of money that. If he ended up being worth 50 million that would be 10 million straight in their pocket meaning most of the profit made gone.

Happy with the signing but glad its not my money.

Usually 20% of any profit isn’t it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.