Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall stories Shearer was holding out for Everton over Newcastle... that's the difference here.

This is also what will be making kenwright crapping his pants.

The master of the phantom bog has finally made a mistake , he thought it was all sewn up to westham , living in London … there’s no way he’d change his mind now … oh bill … I wonder how he’s doing to talk his way out of this one

I'll be honest, I'd never heard of him. But I thought you were struggling with FFP and had no money. And had to sell Richarlison to balance the books.

I'd say that this is being leaked by his agent for his own agenda personally but good luck if you do sign him.

I'll be honest, I'd never heard of him. But I thought you were struggling with FFP and had no money. And had to sell Richarlison to balance the books.

I'd say that this is being leaked by his agent for his own agenda personally but good luck if you do sign him.

We were "struggling with FFP" but then sold Richarlison.

Which allows us to make upfront % payments in line with FFP.

Scrap FFP and we probably spend £100mil this window.

TV money hit our bank account 1st August and we are NOT afraid to spend it all cos we are MENTAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.