Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he made 42 appearances for them last season out of a possible 48.

He was a 19/20 year old, stepping up from bundesliga2 and being managed into the team around their senior midfielders.

Have you watched him play much to comment on his passing? As he supposedly barely played so not sure where that judgement is coming from.

But sure, let's get on the kids back before he is even announced.
He’s also played 1,500 minutes, equivalent of about 14 games if my maths is right, so not too many. And the stats I’ve seen is that is pass completion is not too good, better than doucoure but not much.

He’s also played 1,500 minutes, equivalent of about 14 games if my maths is right, so not too many. And the stats I’ve seen is that is pass completion is not too good, better than doucoure but not much.
1779 minutes, but if you are rounding, you would round that up to 2000 rather than down to 1500. But that's your agenda I guess.

20 games worth of minutes is decent return for a 19/20 year old stepping up to top level football for the first time.

The chairman and Thelwell, credit were its due
If only we had done the deal a week ago...that would be good work not once season is starting...lille would have accepted the same deal weeks ago but yet always have yo wait until season is underway to do the main business which is putting us in the backfoot in the first few matches.

As I suggested ages ago mate, I think the recruitment this season is unlike anything since Moyes - it's been done with a very specific idea of how players fit in and compliment each other, the Gueye/Onana one a perfect illustration
Yes, seems very targeted and quickly resolved (aside from gueye). Things not being leaked until its at the final stages.

Makes a nice change from bidding against ourselves publically for overrated players.

Making us look a professional outfit again.

1779 minutes, but if you are rounding, you would round that up to 2000 rather than down to 1500. But that's your agenda I guess.

20 games worth of minutes is decent return for a 19/20 year old stepping up to top level football for the first time.
Sorry 1,250 minutes of ligue 1 and 250 minutes of ucl

Everybody keep calm...

Attachments

• here-we-go.jpg
    here-we-go.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 62

Status
Not open for further replies.