Homepage Update: Allardyce On Left Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton scout on the lookout for a left back

IcyFarflungHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Oh he is? I thought he was a goalie. You’re so knowledgable mate. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me.

Or maybe the point I was making was rather that (e.g.) Spurs can seemingly pick up well-known high quality players at decent prices but we can’t find any left-backs at all in world football at decent prices.

Good to know he’s a right winger though because that changes everything.

Yeh it is shocking there are title-challenging teams out there that can sign high profile wingers but we can't find any left-backs. Think Mayor Anderson needs to send another letter in to the police.

Oh he is? I thought he was a goalie. You’re so knowledgable mate. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me.

Or maybe the point I was making was rather that (e.g.) Spurs can seemingly pick up well-known high quality players at decent prices but we can’t find any left-backs at all in world football at decent prices.

Good to know he’s a right winger though because that changes everything.

Calm down Gloria

It is an absolute disgrace. Walsh has had since last summer to draw up a list of targets, in a position we are desperately short of cover. If we can’t find a left back (as allardyce says in this window) then maybe Walsh needs replacing with someone who can. Just what does Steve Walsh do with his time? Apparently looking for left backs is not one of the answers.

Now it all makes sense. With this plus the 'we're in a relegation scrap' and 'we need to be more boring' comments, he's obviously been employed to be the bringer of bad news. Front up Sam and tell the people what they don't want to hear.

Doing a great job. ;)

Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Roma defender Emerson Palmieri, according to a source close to the Serie A club.

Reports state that the Blues will pay an initial £17.6m for the 23-year-old Brazil-born left-back.

All lies! We have been reliably informed that there are no left backs on the planet that can move in January. Bloody newspapers just print whatever nowadays...tut.

Status
Not open for further replies.