Homepage Update: Allardyce On Left Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

I appreciate SA is deserving of some criticism but lack of a suitable LB is what he inherited. All that he's saying here is that we'd have to spend a shed on load on what will ultimately be a huge gamble which is fair enough. I am slightly narked that he didn't talk about using Garbutt, at least we'd have a square peg in a square hole.

But he made this job sound so easy....sat smuggly, telling andy gray what is needed.

Cant stand this bloke, I dont like Everton with him manager either....
Yep.

And was indulged in presenting himself as a saviour by the likes of Gray and over here (shamefully) by Peter Reid.

This coming from the stats obsessed beaut that thinks that a 3rd choice right back is doing a fantastic job as a 1st choice right footed left back when every team in the league is actively targetting us down that side as they see it as a massive weakness to be exploited. It is obvious to everyone that you are talking absolute tosh in pretty much everything you say. There are tons of left backs playing in not just the premier league but right across Europe and it is only Everton that are having trouble getting one and have had all season to sort it out but haven't and that is due to gross negligence and incompetence from the Everton Hierarchy (current and past), you included.

Absolute joke of a Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.