Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is dead good. Frozen out under Gattuso for no real reason.

Age the issue, yep. But in terms of the quality we need he'd definitely add a ton to our midfield.

If we did get him, but then played that off by selling Gyfli/some other jobbers, and bring in a younger, more creative midfielder, then I don't think it's bad if the price is right.

No idea how reliable any of the reports are though.

If he has a bit of on the field leadership and character im not to worried about his age. Ive honestly looked at the bench sometimes since the restart and willed Dunc to come on knowing if nothing else he would just bring some leadership, passion and fight on the pitch.

The bit, im a bit perplexed about is we have sold Gueye, for 30 mill and if this comes off we have arguably spent 70 mill trying to replace him with three players. Maybe that is harsh and all three will prove good signings in time.

Last edited:
He is dead good. Frozen out under Gattuso for no real reason.

Age the issue, yep. But in terms of the quality we need he'd definitely add a ton to our midfield.

If we did get him, but then played that off by selling Gyfli/some other jobbers, and bring in a younger, more creative midfielder, then I don't think it's bad if the price is right.

No idea how reliable any of the reports are though.

On the fee, if he was 26 then we'd be talking about £70-80mil i think.

Could be a vital player for us.

Bit of a hefty fee for a 29 year old who’s never played in our league before. He’s used to playing at a slower pace in the Italian league, different kettle of fish here. Also midfielders coming from Italy don’t tend to do well in our league if I recall, even Pogba has struggled. Having said that from the bits Ive seen of him he looks like a massive step up to the frauds we have in our midfield (not hard) but I have my reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.