Confirmed Signing Allan

Glasshalffull

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Erm... two posts up from yours boss, just beaten to it :)
Not exactly, I don't think. I was just quoting the exact line and referencing the movie referred to in the AmericasToffee message for any of the more youthful posters who may not have seen it. Can't see anything else in the last few posts doing that. Sorry if I've caused any confusion.

f.t.r.s

Player Valuation: £20m
I

It’s no joke.. what stood out to me in watching those practice routines was how Allen was biting the ankles of everyone... how did we survive last season without a tackling midfielder .. exciting player and I said this before, arguably our most important
Arteta at his best had cahill and carsley doing the dirty work for him,
Hopefully allan, doucoure and hamez can be a higher quality version of that

Bluerover

Player Valuation: £35m
One things Arteta probably doesn’t get enough credit for is his tackling.. he was a creative player with a lot of bite..Carsley was an awesome DM

Carsley and Reid are two of my favourite Blues of all time. Yet many on here loved to slate Carsley. A crab for them. When he played, very little got through our midfield.

andy4efc

Player Valuation: £70m
Carsley and Reid are two of my favourite Blues of all time. Yet many on here loved to slate Carsley. A crab for them. When he played, very little got through our midfield.

Like Makelele really, didnt do anything on the ball, just passed it to those who could. Carsley I thought was excellent for us. Yes not fancy or special, but did the dirty work and allowed others to do their thing.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £25m
Not exactly, I don't think. I was just quoting the exact line and referencing the movie referred to in the AmericasToffee message for any of the more youthful posters who may not have seen it. Can't see anything else in the last few posts doing that. Sorry if I've caused any confusion.
Apologies mate, read one post properly, didn’t do the same with yours, have a dooooooohhhhh! On me! ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks