Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much has crippled him if you look at his performances since.

Most certainly effected him mentally
Yeah. He never really tackled but he’d at least try to foul them with his legs, now he lets them past and if he can’t pull them down/back they’ve got a free run on the defence

Yeah. He never really tackled but he’d at least try to foul them with his legs, now he lets them past and if he can’t pull them down/back they’ve got a free run on the defence
The problem is we know the player has had mental fragilities in the past, to recover from really bad injuries you need to be strong mentally so already there lies the problem.

I hope he returns back to what we know he can but I honestly can’t see it, I think from now on all we are likely to see is flashes of ability and a lack of consistency.

The problem is we know the player has had mental fragilities in the past, to recover from really bad injuries you need to be strong mentally so already there lies the problem.

I hope he returns back to what we know he can but I honestly can’t see it, I think from now on all we are likely to see is flashes of ability and a lack of consistency.
Hopefully the import of confidence we've brought into the midfield will rub off on him.

"He's our back four bodyguard, he is our long lost pal;
Der de-de-de, der de-de-da
You can call us Blueboys, and Marques Loureiro we will call you Al, call you Al."

"He's our back four bodyguard, he is our long lost pal;
Der de-de-de, der de-de-da
You can call us Blueboys, and Marques Loureiro we will call you Al, call you Al."
Love to hear the Da's butchering that.
Tbf this song would be a good one to make a chant to.

Status
Not open for further replies.