Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
8A05EBC2-9D2C-4404-9ECC-50466F7FCF1A.jpeg

Attachments

• 06AB4C86-713C-4C93-B504-AC81C1432D55.jpeg
    06AB4C86-713C-4C93-B504-AC81C1432D55.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 115
This guy allows the other signings to function. When I was expecting normal transfer Everton I thought we'd be getting one CM and it was between this lad and Doucoure which made no sense to me as we needed a terrier more than anything. Now that we have bought both and James it's like we had an actual plan and executed it. I'm still a little bit shocked. Loved Gana but he lacked a bit of snarl and ability going foward which this lad seems to have. Shame there's no crowds as he suits angry Goodison to a T.

This guy allows the other signings to function. When I was expecting normal transfer Everton I thought we'd be getting one CM and it was between this lad and Doucoure which made no sense to me as we needed a terrier more than anything. Now that we have bought both and James it's like we had an actual plan and executed it. I'm still a little bit shocked. Loved Gana but he lacked a bit of snarl and ability going foward which this lad seems to have. Shame there's no crowds as he suits angry Goodison to a T.
I love how he celebrates tackles like he's won the league shows you his mentality and think us as fans will love him for that alone

Spot on this, Allan sending some poor soul to the nether realm two footed style will get the crowd going more than a goal.

Sometimes that's all it needs, especially in big games, I remember when Phil Neville I think it was snapped Ronaldo, everyone was up like he'd just scored a worldie haha it definitely has an effect on the opposition when Goodison is on its feet an angry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.