Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm... two posts up from yours boss, just beaten to it :)
Not exactly, I don't think. I was just quoting the exact line and referencing the movie referred to in the AmericasToffee message for any of the more youthful posters who may not have seen it. Can't see anything else in the last few posts doing that. Sorry if I've caused any confusion.

I

It’s no joke.. what stood out to me in watching those practice routines was how Allen was biting the ankles of everyone... how did we survive last season without a tackling midfielder .. exciting player and I said this before, arguably our most important
Arteta at his best had cahill and carsley doing the dirty work for him,
Hopefully allan, doucoure and hamez can be a higher quality version of that

Arteta at his best had cahill and carsley doing the dirty work for him,
Hopefully allan, doucoure and hamez can be a higher quality version of that

One things Arteta probably doesn’t get enough credit for is his tackling.. he was a creative player with a lot of bite..Carsley was an awesome DM

One things Arteta probably doesn’t get enough credit for is his tackling.. he was a creative player with a lot of bite..Carsley was an awesome DM

Carsley and Reid are two of my favourite Blues of all time. Yet many on here loved to slate Carsley. A crab for them. When he played, very little got through our midfield.

Carsley and Reid are two of my favourite Blues of all time. Yet many on here loved to slate Carsley. A crab for them. When he played, very little got through our midfield.

Like Makelele really, didnt do anything on the ball, just passed it to those who could. Carsley I thought was excellent for us. Yes not fancy or special, but did the dirty work and allowed others to do their thing.

Not exactly, I don't think. I was just quoting the exact line and referencing the movie referred to in the AmericasToffee message for any of the more youthful posters who may not have seen it. Can't see anything else in the last few posts doing that. Sorry if I've caused any confusion.
Apologies mate, read one post properly, didn’t do the same with yours, have a dooooooohhhhh! On me! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.