2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well he was awful when surrounded by Aubameyang, Lacazette, Ozil, Ramsey, etc
The Arsenal fans who thought Iwobi was terrible for them are the same ones who swore Wenger finishing in the CL places each year was underachieving. The level headed ones I've talked to still say he was decent but maybe not good enough for a team chasing Europe.

He's been bad here mind you but then again look who was around him at times last season. I swore Coleman could never pass the ball again and he was passable at Spurs with James to link things.

That was taken off a false twitter account mate If I remember.

Ancellotti or the club haven’t confirmed he’s injured.

Maybe he’s had the Covid and club are keeping quiet about it.

I'm sure it was from the person on here who confirmed a medical you know Jim. Tofeenut or smoething. Sure they said Allan was having his medical and Iwobi had done his hamstring in training

The Arsenal fans who thought Iwobi was terrible for them are the same ones who swore Wenger finishing in the CL places each year was underachieving. The level headed ones I've talked to still say he was decent but maybe not good enough for a team chasing Europe.

He's been bad here mind you but then again look who was around him at times last season. I swore Coleman could never pass the ball again and he was passable at Spurs with James to link things.

I've watched about as much Arsenal as I have Everton the past few seasons because of family and he has always been poor, every aspect of his game he's just meh. He's showing that here too.

So has there been any confirmation anywhere that he is actually injured?

As I can’t find a thing, and I’m hoping his omission last night was a definite signal that he’s off.

Status
Not open for further replies.