2020/21 Alex Iwobi

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £70m
Well he was awful when surrounded by Aubameyang, Lacazette, Ozil, Ramsey, etc
The Arsenal fans who thought Iwobi was terrible for them are the same ones who swore Wenger finishing in the CL places each year was underachieving. The level headed ones I've talked to still say he was decent but maybe not good enough for a team chasing Europe.

He's been bad here mind you but then again look who was around him at times last season. I swore Coleman could never pass the ball again and he was passable at Spurs with James to link things.

maccavennie

That was taken off a false twitter account mate If I remember.

Ancellotti or the club haven’t confirmed he’s injured.

Maybe he’s had the Covid and club are keeping quiet about it.
I'm sure it was from the person on here who confirmed a medical you know Jim. Tofeenut or smoething. Sure they said Allan was having his medical and Iwobi had done his hamstring in training

Azza

The Arsenal fans who thought Iwobi was terrible for them are the same ones who swore Wenger finishing in the CL places each year was underachieving. The level headed ones I've talked to still say he was decent but maybe not good enough for a team chasing Europe.

He's been bad here mind you but then again look who was around him at times last season. I swore Coleman could never pass the ball again and he was passable at Spurs with James to link things.
I've watched about as much Arsenal as I have Everton the past few seasons because of family and he has always been poor, every aspect of his game he's just meh. He's showing that here too.

Foot Long Hot Dog

Player Valuation: A packet of pork scratchings
So has there been any confirmation anywhere that he is actually injured?

As I can’t find a thing, and I’m hoping his omission last night was a definite signal that he’s off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks